Winter Safety Reminder From Findlay Fire Department

After the heavy snow we received earlier in the week, and possibly more on the way, the Findlay Fire Department has an important safety reminder.

The fire department is urging homeowners to check their furnace exhaust pipes to make sure they’re not plugged by accumulating snow.

Blocked furnace exhaust pipes can lead to a buildup of dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.

Fire Chief Josh Eberle says it only takes a second to check and make sure.



He says anyone who suspects they have a buildup of carbon monoxide should call 911.



[advanced_iframe src=”″ width=”100%” height=”600″]